Products usually remain unharmed even though the package gets damaged. However, with heavy shipments, damages occur every now and then. If your package is damaged, please ask the courier to mark this to delivery documents as well. Then check the contents of the boxes and take pictures of both the packaging and the product itself. Send the pictures to us at email@example.com, let us know your order number, which components are damaged, and whether any are missing. We will work with you in offering a pristine product - and the fastest way to do this is by replacing damaged/missing parts, rather than returning the entire consignment. Contact must be made within three (3) days of the discovery of the damage, after that the responsibility for the error passes to the customer.
Articles in this section
- What payment methods you accept in your online store?
- Does ACON have any brick & mortar stores or authorized distributors?
- How do I place an order for a company ?
- Does ACON ship products to non-EU countries?
- Where can I find the package size, delivery costs and delivery times?
- What´s a pre-order?
- Can I track my order?
- What should I know regarding delivery?
- Can I change my order or its delivery afterwards?
- How do I cancel my order?